Sunday 10 August 2014

Maha Mandi = Discover your SELF (Sell + Experience + Learning + Finance management)


                Maha Mandi of NITIE will make you Discover yourself within you!! Since my orientation day I have heard of the event. My perception was its just the event for certificate or so. But its way beyond the certificate.

@Flash Mob:

                 Never had taken part in the flash-mob before but the experience was awesome. It helps you to act as a team player within a huge size of team member. The application of the Valley crossing can be experienced in real, (i.e) how one should co-ordinate and sync in the LIVE project or reality, how to balance and support your team when your team member did a mistake, how to balance and recover your mistake by learning from your peers. I am proud to say that We did it!!. This made me to come out of the comfort zone. A snap of the flash mob is attached below.




















@Maha Mandi Event:
                 The dice filled with the Pillar of NITIE, Pillar of Mandi and Pillar of Marketing and fame. The pillar of NITIE is none other than the DEAN in charge, Pillar of MANDI is none other than our own Dr. Mandi Prasad, and Pillar of fame is none other than the Glamorous and Miss India finalist Sonam Bajwa. It all started with the inspiring and motivational speech of Dr. Mandi Prasad and speech followed by Sonam Bhajwa.





@ Street of Mumbai:

               We Started the Event by Ribbon cutting, We marched through the Street of Mumbai hailing SOCHO,BECHO,SEIKO.
                Have you ever insulted a Sales Representative without listening to them? Have you ever shut the door on the face of the sales rep? Have you ever looked awkward seeing a Sales Rep? Then you are the Right candidate to Participate in Maha Mandi.
                With all that I have done which I stated as question above I felt shy and un-comfort in approaching my first customer and When I approached the reply I got was "Nahi Chahiye". After consecutive same reply from three such customer, I got a booster from one of the family who supported me by becoming my first customer. They bought the product without caring about the prize. It kept me going and am done.

@Suggestion for Next Year:

·         Future NITIEans should participate else you miss the fun and learning
·         The product are little over priced, it is better to minimize the cost and increase the Inventory level so that we will have a long experience
·         Flash Mob can be done 2 days before the Maha Mandi in 2 different places and can be made as video and shared in social network before Maha Mandi.

No comments:

Post a Comment